How To Shop TJMaxx: An Expert Tour and Tips + GIVEAWAY Inside!
Let me just start with saying this… I am obsessed with clothes. I am even more obsessed when I find good deals. I swear it is so bad that I actually get weak in the knees; no judgements please. Last week, I had the opportunity to meet with a TJ Maxx representative to actually learn how to shop the store. I already adore TJ Maxx, so officially learning what to look for when I got there was better than getting a shopping high at the nearest Michael Kors store. I know what you are thinking, but seriously… it was better than being surrounded by those beautiful MK bags.
TJ Maxx and Marshall’s are a dream come true. They have so many top name brands for a fraction of retail prices. They aren’t discount stores, they are off-price retailers. What does this mean? This means YOU get 20-60 percent off those designer dresses you have been drooling over. All of their styles are IN SEASON. TJ Maxx buyers build relationships with designers in the United States and over seas to get you the best possible deals they can. Can I get a shout out for guilt-free shopping adventures? Say goodbye to sacrificing your style because of outrageous prices at department stores. TJ Maxx and Marshall’s have you covered. You are going to want to send me many thank yous after I give you these secrets to shopping the stores (keep in mind, I adore muffin baskets).
- Shop often at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s – Every store receives over 10,000 new items each week. How incredible is that? Take this advice from me.. if you see something, BUY IT because it may not be there the next day!
- Look at the “compare at” tags – Every item has the original retailer’s tag, and a TJ Maxx tag. This way it is easy for you to see how much you are saving on quality name brand items.
- Become BFF’s with the Store Manager – Seriously! DO THIS! If you get to know the employees in the store, they can show you to everything your heart desires. Your local Store Manager knows when they will be getting in new shipments. YOU could be the ultimate Maxxinista insider.
- Start on the outsides -Start on the outside racks and work your way in. This is where the stores organize clothing based on types and designers.
- Shop in line – While you are checking out, make sure you look at the items placed in front of you. The stores always have amazing last minute gifts and goodies.
I am also excited to announce the new Runway Collection by TJ Maxx. Here you will find elite designer pieces. These items have lavender-colored tags to make it easy for you to spot. Be on the lookout for fall fashion trends: animal print, lots of sequins, and faux fur! Remember you can get all of these for a fraction of retail prices at TJ Maxx… Shop there first and often. Moms grab your kiddos, wives grab your husbands, and single ladies grab your wallets; TJ Maxx has something in store for everyone!
Enter for the Giveaway
In order to use these tricks of the trade, TJMaxx has offered a chance to win a $50 gift card. Enter by “liking” the LOLO Facebook page and for additional chances, comment on this post! With fall in the forefront, I know you could use a little extra shopping money, so join in the fun!