It look a summer in New York City to get me completely hooked on probiotic drinks. They were so new to me, and being a non-energy drink drinker, these were the perfect alternatives to provide a boost of natural energy in addition to healthy flora for digestion. Not to be confused with Kombucha, KeVita is made using a fresh new approach. Water or tea is combined with the proprietary Organic KeVita Culture; a blend of probiotics and subtle flavors. They combine organic cold extracted plant extracts and organic fruits in a variety of flavors for your drinking pleasure. Oh, and did I mention it’s raw, vegan, gluten free, soy free and organic?
KeVita Fun Facts
It has multiple strains of probiotics, including those originating from kefir derived cultures. For thousands of years these cultures have been cherished for supporting beneficial digestive flora.
It is available in 8 delicious flavors: Strawberry Acai Coconut, Mango Coconut (my favorite), Coconut, Pomegranate Coconut, Pomegranate, Lemon Ginger, Living Greens, and Green Tea!
- Proven to promote digestive health
- Proven to maintain the immune system
- Proven to deliver 10 times more probiotic cultures than common yogurt through the gut and into the intestine where they are needed
- 4 Billion Probiotic Organisms at time of Bottling. 4 strains.
- Refreshing and thirst-quenching
- 4 flavors certified organic, 4 flavors made with organic ingredients
- Made with LOVE in small batches in California
Why Drink KeVita?
For radiant vitality and health, duh! KeVita is the only sparkling, probiotic refreshment of its kind. It contains 2x the probiotic content as Kombucha, plus it has a much milder flavor and is created from a different culture called Water Kefir. These drinks are very low in sugar as they are lightly sweetened with Stevia. The coolest part: it is handcrafted and cold-processed at KeVita’s own organic plant in Ventura, CA. (Take me here please!)
- If you have an upset stomach: go with the Lemon and Ginger flavor.
- Drink as much or as little as you want any time of day, with or without meals.
- How much you need to drink to enjoy the benefits varies. Everyone is unique. Listen to your taste buds and your body. Some drink 2 bottles a day others make a bottle last all week.
Kevita is available at Whole Foods, health and gourmet stores nationwide. You can spot a local location here.