The POP Phone: a Genius Creation
Hello world! I can’t help but introduce you to this amazing innovation that is oh so retro and radiation reducing. If you are a girl inspired by quaint decades, or if you are a lady that is full of creativity, you are bound to adore this. Sarah Jessica Parker, Orlando Bloom, and James Bond are all on your team too. Thank you Native Union and designer David Turpin for this interpretation of a 50’s Bakelite telephone. #theoldbecomesnew
Make this snazzy $30 purchase here. P.S. The rad color options are endless.
- Improved call comfort
- Allows access to phone functions when making calls
- Eliminates over 99% of absorbed phone radiation
- Turns your tablet computer into a telephone via Skype or VOIP applications
- Noise reduction system
- Pick up / hang up button*
- Supplied with a 3.5mm plug
- Works with all mobile devices, adaptors available as accessories
- Works with all computers, USB adaptor and splitter cable available as accessories
- Luxurious soft touch paint treatment.
- High quality speaker and microphone