Tag Archives: shopping
Today was one of those days where I woke up, and my inbox was exploding with emails announcing SO. MANY. SALES! Like, sales too good not to share with you. This is the perfect time to give your summer wardrobe the refresher it needs, or grab a few goodies for your upcoming summer getaway! Here’s a roundup of the best sales going on:
- Shopbop // an extra 25% off sale with code “25MORE”
- Bloomingdale’s // take an extra 25% off all sale & clearance shoes with code “SHOES25″
- Madewell // take an extra 30% off sale with code “EXTRASALE”
- Anthropologie // summer tag sale! so many items up to 50% off right now! no code needed
- Nordstrom // summer clearance sale! save up to 40% off. no code needed
Happy shopping! xx
As much as I love shopping, and LOVE my dad…I always struggle with Father’s Day shopping. I’m not sure about your dad, but mine isn’t the easiest to shop for. In case you also have a hard time with this, I’ve rounded up a few gifts that would be great for almost any dad, and they are all under $50! You can hover over the images for the links to shop! (The bathing suit on the bottom right…you can get 2 for $50! what?!)
Other great places to shop for Father’s Day gifts:
- J.McLaughlin (amazing swimsuits! I got my dad this one, but don’t tell!)
- Jack Spade (take 20% off with code “TOPPOP”)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Amazon (great deals. plus what can’t you find on Amazon?!)
Shop the post:
Ya’ll! Is it just me or is it so hard to believe that Mother’s Day is already this Sunday? If you’re anything like me, this holiday snuck up on you and you might need some help with your shopping. I’ve put together a little gift guide of great gifts that I think any mom would love! They are all also under $100 and free shipping! You can hover over this image to get links, or you can shop the post at the bottom! xx
I feel like every retail store uses any and every excuse they can for a sale. Which I’m completely okay with. This weekend in particular, was Valentine’s Day, and President’s Day tomorrow! I’ve done a little shopping guide for you of all the amazing sales going on (with some of my favorite pieces included). For the winter sale items: this is the perfect time to grab some adorable sweaters for next Fall or buy that coat you had been eyeing all season. A lot of stores too (LOFT) are doing sales on their new arrivals as well! Happy Shopping!
- LOFT – 50% off select new arrivals, an additional 60% off sale!!
- Madewell – Extra 30% off sale styles with code “AMOUR”
- ASOS – 20% off with the code “PREZDAY20″
- Milk & Honey Boutique – Free shipping with code “BEMINEXO”
- Nordstrom – up to 40% off shoes! No code needed!
Here are a few of my top picks from these sales!
I couldn’t help but notice, scrolling through my Instagram feed recently, that everyone & their mom seem to be somewhere snowy and beautiful right now. Either on a ski trip or cozied up in a cabin somewhere. While I can’t be too jealous because my ski trip is coming up in February!, it made me realize the importance of having clothes that are not just comfortable, but that you still feel cute in.
So, whether you’re going to the mountains over spring break, or have decided you just don’t feel the cutest in your size XL sweatpants and older brother’s shirt…I’ve rounded up some of my favorite “comfy chic” pieces from Anthro & Lou & Grey because I think they are the masters at this look!
Cozy looks for days:
On Friday, I took a super short California road trip to Pasadena to visit a shop that was on my radar: Lou & Grey. I immediately fell in love when I walked in the door: the art on the walls were so organically chic, and the racks were lined with the most fabulous neutrals + the service made for the most lovely shopping experience. #inheaven || Scroll down for snaps and links to my favorite looks, which include my new live-without jacket and joggers.