Fitness Video: Blast the Holiday Fat with These At-Home Moves

It’s the holiday season, aka time is limited. Not to mention, with cloudy cold days comes winter workout blues, so we have brought to you some simple at-home workout moves that will blast fat and tone muscles without having to step foot into a gym! Or if you love your workout facility oh-so-much, just incorporate these exercises into your daily routine to surprise your muscles and add some extra fun to your fitness regime! It’s a win win for all. Watch on, and if you need a little laugh for the day–tune in for the bloopers at the end.

Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked *

11 comments on “Fitness Video: Blast the Holiday Fat with These At-Home Moves

1. Paul Brown says:

Lauren,

I am so sorry to hear of your accident. I am praying for a completer and speedy recovery.

2. Mary says:

Wishing you all the best as you begin to recover from this horrible accident.
    I will keep you in my prayers.

3. Lyndsi cortese says:

Lauren I hope u feel better .we all love u!
    Best of luck!

4. Mark Lemar says:

Lauren,

Your tragedy has touched the heart of the world. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Filled with hope and love, Mark

5. Silvia Constable says:

You appear to be a “get up and go type of gal” so as long as you take whatever time’s necessary to heal you’ll abe ‘at it’ in no time at all. You have a big generous following pf well-wishers behind you. Our prayers are for your speedy physical as well as mental recovery. Hang tight, this too shall pass!

6. Regina Feliciano says:

Sending good wishes your way…..Heal quickly, keep minfully strong and know all the people out here are praying for you….

7. Wishing you all the best… you will always be gorgeous, stay strong and positive Lauren. The world has plans for you! Much love.

8. SHANNON MAHER says:

Prayers to you and your family. God wasn’t ready for you just yet..we need an angel here on earth.

9. Lynze says:

I will keep you in my thoughts as you go through this enormous challenge. I am looking forward to hearing more about your future inspirations. Your first priority is to get well and I pray that the hopeful prognosis so far come true. I also would like to say that if your future aspirations end up being different due to the accident that we would like to go on that journey with you too. Take care. Lynze

10. Carissa Leandra says:

YOU are so young beautiful, and fearless!! Be strong and fight this all the way…you are such a success and an inspiration to so many. May the angels bring you back — my thoughts and prayers are with you!! xoxoxoxoxxo I am so sorry this happened to you…things dont always happen for a reason ..tragic things sometimes just happen to good people….you need to fight like a warrior!!! YOu are a warrior, always were. I just cant stop thinking of you and your family so I send my love, my prayers to you a thoudand times more!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

A fan,

Carissa-

11. Athena says:

Lauren:
    God is already using you for great and wonderful things during this generation of the fig tree. The amazing strength, inspiration, faith, and grace you’ve exhibited, and how it has affected me (just one person), is simply incredible! God Bless and keep his angels encamped round about you. You are in my heart and prayers today and everyday! You are an exceptional inspiration to us all! with love, xoxo